Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, November 30, 2004


Last Week

Well... time flies... this is the last week of holidays.. next week is back to skul... hmm... I can predict there sure gonna be lotsa changes in my surrouding... yea.. some are good.. some are not... i dunnoe...

I'm physically prepared for some "stuff" that mite be happening... mentally.. not yet... I dunnoe.. it'll be different for me wen skul re-opens... always been keeping me thinking of some stuff... well, for now i'm clueless... In one hand I'm kinda worried for skul to re-opens but on the other, I'm excited.... well, I hope i can pull this thru... hmm, I hope "u'll" help me along too.... *geeZ* now my heartbeat is beating fast... 6 more days left... just 6....

well, hmmm... anyway.. now thinking wad to wear on my first day... hmm.. i need to buy shoes.. ever since i started working, and been wearing kinda smart... i dun usually use my sport shoes.. been wearing heels... and so, i wanna buy a very nice lady-like shoes.. hehehhee.... those pointy kinda.. but obviously.. with no heels... it'll be nice.. i can wear it with my skirt.. and jeans.... yea.. need to buy jeans too.. levi's selling nice cutting of jeans now.. maybe... i dunnoe.. we'll see how my shopping goes.. maybe this friday... :D

well, that's it for now.. will update more if m bored later or wadsoever... :D

outtieZ

{9:55 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com