Every Little Thing...
Friday, December 31, 2004


New Year's Around the Corner....

It's finally the end of the year... tmr gonna be a brand new year..... A year I hope that'll bring lotsa happiness and smiles to me... Looking forward for 2005... Next year, I'm gonna graduate... den starting to work already, Insya-Allah... I'm looking forward to it.. But sure I'm gonna miss the times spent....M sure i'm gonna miss lotsa memories in 2004.....

2004 had been a wonderful year for me.. It really thought me alot of stuff.... yea... lotsa things happen to me too in '04.. may it be good or bad... I'm glad I've make it thru...
Well, lotsa fond memories... and these are a some of my many good memories that I liked to share.....

7th Feb - My b'day @ Pasir Ris Beach.. It was awesome.. Thanks you guys for the surprises.... The wishes you all wrote on the sand.. it's magnificient.... i really enjoyed it....

10 July - Jams and Hop.. had fun with the BB gurls.. all dressed up so perfectly... and it was nice...

19 July - I saw a shooting star.. wished for something.. and yea.. it did came true... :D

15 August - Went to firework display and den sheesha-ing.. It was awesome.. A wonderful nite spent with my close ones..

10 Oct - A VERY special day... something i will never ever forget!

Well.. that's just a few stuffs that happen.. there's lot more to it.. but.. not gonna tell all... weeee~~

But of coz.... that's juz my good memories... I do have alot of sad moments too.. a moment where tears and loneliness were my best friends..... days wen i cried myself to sleep... days wen i just forgot how to smile..... but yea... i have great supports around me..... they were there to help me pulled it thru... thanks pple... {u noe who u are} not gonna list any of these bad memories.. let dem alone just stayed at the back of ma mind..... let it just be missing in ma mind.... :)

well.. that's it for now.... hmm... not gonna go to any countdown party tonite.. ma mum wun let me.. :( but i do hope i could just go out.. and spend the year with u... juz u... :)

I'm out.... A very Happy 2005 to all those who read this....

outtieZ

{10:45 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com