Every Little Thing...
Friday, March 04, 2005


I Need

I Need.. that's the song title for the band - Shirlene..... here's the lyric...

I may need a song fills in my mind
I may need a laughter through your eyes
I may need your figure for myself
And I may need your soul to fill my life
Here I come again and get you

*Chorus*
I will never ever gonna go away from you
Coz you fell into my grounded, in reality
I will never gonna find someone else other than you
Coz you are the only one fits in my heart.....



well... a cool song.. lurve the beat.... they were cool.. Alyym, Shuhaimi, Aidil, Suhaimi and Ilas are cool.. they rock.. heeee~

so yeah.. they get into finals.. congrats and good luck!!

outtieZ




{12:07 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com