Every Little Thing...
Monday, August 29, 2005


Monday!! Eurgghh~

I hate Monday... I sooo hate monday!!



Can't work.. can't concentrate.. eurgghh~ bored bored bored.... I sooo wanna go back and continue sleep.... I soo wanna play with the lil one.. I sooo wanna wear just berms and t-shirt at home.. and watch tv... eurgghh~ Monday!!!



So yeah.. weekends were kinda dry.. went muar on saturday wee morning and came back later in the evening... oklah.. wasn't that joyful.. haha.. more like i was forced to go... but at least i gotta escape from helping ard the house.. ahahaha.. sunday was ok.. went out to white sands for a while.. den was at home.. playing wit the lil one... hehehe..


so yeah.. how short is weekend... 5 more days to go thru... haizzzz.. i hope i can pull this true...tired2... malas2.... geeZ...



ok u all.. for those in TP.. my dear dear frenz taking their exams... GOOD LUCK!! blajar betul2.. tak mau main2 k... Khai! pass your maths k.. ;) to does taking SIP.. yay~ last week rite.. hehehe.. enjoy you all.. hope to u all soon.. mwahh~

{10:00 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com