Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, August 31, 2005


One Week Old..


To my most adorable Nayli Insyirah.. You're a week old today! A wonderful gift from God.. The light in everyone's life, the beautiful noise in the house..

A birth that change almost everything.. how wonderful can life get.. Seeing her awake every morning.. My morning has never been better..

It's amazing how I can actually love her ever since the day she was born... I can feel the connection, chemistry with her...

To my Nayli Insyirah, hope you grow up to be one fine young lady.. semoga jadi anak yg solehah.. and pandai jaga diri...

This world is still a cruel place to live in..

I love you, and I know the rest of the family love you too.. =) can't wait to see u grow up right infront of my eyes.. another magical moment happening.....





{11:57 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com