Every Little Thing...
Saturday, August 13, 2005


Wonder Where It Came From

Well, was tidying up my room.. and found something.. which i forgot when I actually wrote them.. and I wrote it on a tissue paper... hmmmzz.. It's not really an awesome piece.. But yeah, another of my collection... ;)



Memories..
Memories? What are they?
Are they suppose to be forgotten?
Or just hidden at the back of the mind?
Are memories suppose to be erased?
All the good, bad, nice and ugly..
What are they anyway?
At one point thy are so fresh in your mind,
And at the other point, they just disappear
Do memories lives on?
Just like what people normally say
Do memories fade off?
I don't know, what all this about
But I'm sure for me, that it stays
For a short period of time
But it's hidden
For as long as I could remember....


-yuni-

{7:04 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com