Every Little Thing...
Thursday, September 22, 2005


Busy with personal stuffs

Nowadays I'm quiet busy at work. More of doing my personal stuffs, clearing things up, handing over. As most of did not know, I'm leaving my work. Yes, I know the pay is good and everything, i do like the position i'm holding now. But everything has got to end right?

Oh well, that explain my depression time for the past few weeks. But i'm fine now. I'm finding job, a job that got something to do with my diploma. I'm thinking of property officer. Hmmz, doesn't sound that grand or anything, just a plain officer ain't it? But yeah, i'll start from scratch. I have my own plans. We'll save up.

Haiz. What a life. Come to think bout it, i'm still brooding over it. I'm still sad at the fact, i'm only left with only 6 working days here, and i'm gone for good. I did save up, but still. Life having a job is sooo gonna be different with life NOT having a job. Blarrghh~ I hope i got a job real soon, there's a few pple i need to treat. Pls pray for me that I got a job...

Geez, fasting month around the corner, den hari raya. Den there's alot of celebrations happening in my family members. Kahwin lah, tunang lah. hehhehe.. so glad for my abg sedaras..

Hmm, oh well, gonna start real work, but i'ma hungry... tsk tsk tsk.. tomorrow might be going for the starlight again, and watch Initial D, and dearie won on Sun for the skeleton key.. but dun think I can go.. :'( gonna visit my grandmumma!!

well, that's it for now..

{10:33 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com