Friday, September 09, 2005
No One's Gonna Bring Me Down
FYI, this is a true from the heart posts and MAYBE it might just hurt anyone.. and if you don't like it, pls.. just click on the "X" at your top right hand corner..
Had a bad day for the past few weeks... and the stress i'm going thru seem unbearable sometime. . The emotional roller coaster ride that I had or maybe having is really driving me apart.. I almost losing grip.. I almost totally broke down..
But I'm glad that I have friends, especially,
Lind, Dinah, Khai, Kamal, Aidil
and many others to help me pull through.. I know all they wanted was to see me smile and be happy again.. and I also know that there are some people out there who are uneasy to see me leading a blissful life and all they want to do is to hurt me with their words, actions or whatsoever..
But the person that plays the MOST important role here is non other than my one and only dear..
Muhammad Farhan..
we mite had our ups and downs, but still u are there for me no matter what.. and i thank you for that.. Thanks for wiping the tears.. and thanks for showing me the brighter side of life.. You're my confidant afterall.. And I'm glad I HAVE you... and i'm glad that it's gonna be 11th months soon.. =) but i'll save that wish for later ya... we'll be fine.. and i know you love me... cuz i love you too... nothing's gonna change that fact for sure!
They always say that words are weapons and that the tongue is sharper than a knife, and you know what, i will come to a point where all your words are just "bla bla bla" to me.. I know that my FRIENDS and DEAR will always be there for me.. and that now, I'm trying to get up again.. Well, I forgive, but I will never forget. And I believe in Karma, so just be careful on what you trying to do, cuz it might just bounced back to you..
Well.. that's it.. but just a disclaimer.. i'm not mentioning names here.. but if you feel that i'm talking bout you, be my guests, make that assumptions.. like i say earlier, if you don't like this entry... the button is there at your service... =)
toodleZ
{9:21 AM}
FEMME
Love(s) online
,
hits
" with the status of madly in love with
my
one and only, muhammad farhan. "
AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams
DESIRE
Him Perfume |
Guess T-shirt
sale period is the best |
V3i
thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo |
Sentosa with BF
|
Tenting with BF
|
Going for dear's POC
| Shoes | Dress
TALK
EXITS
Aslan |
Azy |
Benson |
Bob |
D-ana |
Dinah |
Ema |
Farah |
Farhan |
Freaky Z |
Frizzy |
Kamal |
Lil Sarah |
Mira |
Nadia |
Nana |
Nasrul |
Natalie |
Radee |
Ria |
Shida |
Shikin |
Suhana |
Wak Khai |
Yan Yan |
PAST
SEPTEMBER 2004
OCTOBER 2004 |
NOVEMBER 2004 |
DECEMBER 2004 |
JANUARY 2005 |
FEBUARY 2005 |
MARCH 2005 |
APRIL 2005 |
MAY 2005 |
JUNE 2005 |
JULY 2005 |
AUGUST 2005 |
SEPTEMBER 2005 |
OCTOBER 2005 |
NOVEMBER 2005 |
DECEMBER 2005 |
JANUARY 2006 |
FEBUARY 2006 |
MARCH 2006 |
APRIL 2006 |
MAY 2006 |
JUNE 2006 |
JULY 2006 |
AUGUST 2006 |
SEPTEMBER 2006 |
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com