Thursday, November 10, 2005
What a Week
It's been sucha fast week.. It's already Thursday.. Yipppiieee..!!
Life's been pretty much hectic for me... With realli slow internet connection over at my bro's place, i won't be online at nite... for a very long time...
So yeah, for those who don't know.. i'm now currently not staying with my sis.. so i kinda moved in to my bro's place.. Let's just say... "some things are really unexpected" I miss my room so much... but yeah, have to adapt to the new surrounding..
Brother so far been good... been understanding... we do talked alot actually.. that's surprising.. Cuz normall I don't really talk to my bro.. Been asking him bout my future.. Alot of serious talking.. Sis-in-law seem fine... the nephew and niece... are my reason to smile at home... So far, i'm more independent there.. I miss my mum and Nayli though.. and Aqil too.. sheesh.. But yeah... maybe one day.. i'll be back in the house.. but god noes when lah kan...
I can't wait till the day, where I can make my own decision.. I wanna stay on my own.. I wanna move out and not stay with siblings anymore.. But I know.. that time is still miles away.. I gotta patiently wait.. Sometime I wonder, how is it to live in your own house.. the feeling of satisfaction? Maybe...
Anyway.. Raya outing with the BB people this saturday.. I can't wait.. Met up with the planning committee (hahah) and they are, Nana, Khai, Aisah, Shidah.. plus Shikin, Dear and Lind.. Guess we be on public ey.. *poor leg* I'm on damn high heels.... *poor farhan* hahaha..
Well.. I guess.. I'll stop here.. I'm in a mood to go back already.. =) tmr.. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL..
{4:45 PM}
FEMME
Love(s) online
,
hits
" with the status of madly in love with
my
one and only, muhammad farhan. "
AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams
DESIRE
Him Perfume |
Guess T-shirt
sale period is the best |
V3i
thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo |
Sentosa with BF
|
Tenting with BF
|
Going for dear's POC
| Shoes | Dress
TALK
EXITS
Aslan |
Azy |
Benson |
Bob |
D-ana |
Dinah |
Ema |
Farah |
Farhan |
Freaky Z |
Frizzy |
Kamal |
Lil Sarah |
Mira |
Nadia |
Nana |
Nasrul |
Natalie |
Radee |
Ria |
Shida |
Shikin |
Suhana |
Wak Khai |
Yan Yan |
PAST
SEPTEMBER 2004
OCTOBER 2004 |
NOVEMBER 2004 |
DECEMBER 2004 |
JANUARY 2005 |
FEBUARY 2005 |
MARCH 2005 |
APRIL 2005 |
MAY 2005 |
JUNE 2005 |
JULY 2005 |
AUGUST 2005 |
SEPTEMBER 2005 |
OCTOBER 2005 |
NOVEMBER 2005 |
DECEMBER 2005 |
JANUARY 2006 |
FEBUARY 2006 |
MARCH 2006 |
APRIL 2006 |
MAY 2006 |
JUNE 2006 |
JULY 2006 |
AUGUST 2006 |
SEPTEMBER 2006 |
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com