Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Missing him already
ok.. this is dreadful...
onli few hours, and i'm missing him. Just now when I sent him early this morning, while in the cab with his mum and sis, i couldn't help but stare at him from the back seat. I could see he's in deep thought. Dear always look good when he's thinking.
PA was nearer and nearer as we drove down the expressway. I'm getting more tension and nervous and sad. And almost everything. I don't want him to go. I wanna hold him back, but I know I can't. Went to met his cousin first at Ang Mo Kio, changed car and off we went to PA. Sitting beside him, I just miss him more.
We arrived at PA. Damn. I don't like it. There we walked to the place he's suppose to register. He walked briskly up the stairs as I just looked at him. We waited downstairs for him, only to know that we're at the wrong place. went to where dear was, he was in one lecture theater. Lil we knew that, we can actually leave while he's in the LT. No proper saying goodbyes. No exchange of words. We all walked away. I miss him badly now.
We waited around Toa Payoh area, but he asked us to go home. He must have been missing us badly too. Off we went. Went Waterina Condo to pick up Kak Anis's mum's clothing. Nice place. Beautiful, scenic, calm and cosy. Yr mum mention we should get that kinda house. Isn't that what we planned? hehe
Dear, I miss you. And just now, spending time with your family, makes me closer to you. I'm loving your family too.
Dear, I don't know if i can bear not seeing u for 5 days and able to see u only over the weekends. I hope I can. Sabar, time flies.
Don't worry dear, i'll be fine. I'm proud of you. I'm now officially mr. policeman's gf. =)
{5:50 PM}
FEMME
Love(s) online
,
hits
" with the status of madly in love with
my
one and only, muhammad farhan. "
AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams
DESIRE
Him Perfume |
Guess T-shirt
sale period is the best |
V3i
thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo |
Sentosa with BF
|
Tenting with BF
|
Going for dear's POC
| Shoes | Dress
TALK
EXITS
Aslan |
Azy |
Benson |
Bob |
D-ana |
Dinah |
Ema |
Farah |
Farhan |
Freaky Z |
Frizzy |
Kamal |
Lil Sarah |
Mira |
Nadia |
Nana |
Nasrul |
Natalie |
Radee |
Ria |
Shida |
Shikin |
Suhana |
Wak Khai |
Yan Yan |
PAST
SEPTEMBER 2004
OCTOBER 2004 |
NOVEMBER 2004 |
DECEMBER 2004 |
JANUARY 2005 |
FEBUARY 2005 |
MARCH 2005 |
APRIL 2005 |
MAY 2005 |
JUNE 2005 |
JULY 2005 |
AUGUST 2005 |
SEPTEMBER 2005 |
OCTOBER 2005 |
NOVEMBER 2005 |
DECEMBER 2005 |
JANUARY 2006 |
FEBUARY 2006 |
MARCH 2006 |
APRIL 2006 |
MAY 2006 |
JUNE 2006 |
JULY 2006 |
AUGUST 2006 |
SEPTEMBER 2006 |
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com