Monday, December 12, 2005
Phuket. Awesome
Phuket was more than just simply awesome. Apart from the work and missing home that is. But the events that were planned out was simply wonderful.
But Monday and Tuesday, was kinda bored. Cuz alot of work to be done and stuffs. So yeah, Wednesday night was the dinner by the beach. It was a very nice atmosphere. The breeze, the dinner (even though i was kinda sick) and also the performance. Everything else was just simply nice. Thursday night, dinner by the Bangsak beach. The settings was magnificient and the sound of the wave is really calm (somehow it made me think of the tsunami though. lol). The food, I dun realli like it. But the performance by the kids at the surrouding school was just perfect. And not forgetting the Loy Krathong. And another thing which i dunnoe the name. But the highlight of the night is that... My DEAR arrived!! So happy. Finally got to spend time with him. :) hehee. After not seeing him for like 4 days, i truly miss him.
Just looking at dear's face make my whole body melts. I so love him. :D Spending time with him in Phuket is the bestest thing in my life. Thanks dear for being there.
On Friday noon, went kayaking in the open waters and also swimming.. It's been a long time since I did beach activities. I miss jet skiing and snorkelling thought. But hopefully can do it next year if I go for another holiday! Friday night the main event of the week. the DnD. Near the pool. Darling bf was soo good looking that night. Anyways, the setting was nice, but only that I sat behind this stupid tree, so can't realli see. The organizer called my named up the stage to receive a token of appreciation cuz I'm helping out. I was sooo embarrassed but yet proud. Infront of 300+ pple, there I stand. Being recognize. And there's fireworks. (I LOVEEEEEEEEE fireworks) It was superb. With dear by my side, the fireworks. Wonderful. And to top it all up. Strike midnight, was our 14months anniversary. Went to the bar nearby. Dancing all the night.
Saturday morning till evening, was just shopping day for all of us. Yes, i finished my 4200+bht. hahah. Flight got delayed twice, from 1940hrs, to 2000hrs to finally 2030hrs. fed-up waiting at the boarding area, doing nothing..
Everything was really nice. But as usual, he always make my life perfect. Thanks dear. I love you. Happy 1year and 2months. We made our promise right. I'll surely keep mine.
part of the organizing team..
Le Meridien Khao Lak.. nice?
The performance by the beach
Loy Krathongs
Us, all set.. ready to go..
The memberz
Me and my colleague
Bf and Me
Me going down the stage after receiving the price
They even celebrate our 10th.. LOL
Fireworks.. i loikee
Loving him, heart him
Bye Phuket Town
{12:36 AM}
FEMME
Love(s) online
,
hits
" with the status of madly in love with
my
one and only, muhammad farhan. "
AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams
DESIRE
Him Perfume |
Guess T-shirt
sale period is the best |
V3i
thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo |
Sentosa with BF
|
Tenting with BF
|
Going for dear's POC
| Shoes | Dress
TALK
EXITS
Aslan |
Azy |
Benson |
Bob |
D-ana |
Dinah |
Ema |
Farah |
Farhan |
Freaky Z |
Frizzy |
Kamal |
Lil Sarah |
Mira |
Nadia |
Nana |
Nasrul |
Natalie |
Radee |
Ria |
Shida |
Shikin |
Suhana |
Wak Khai |
Yan Yan |
PAST
SEPTEMBER 2004
OCTOBER 2004 |
NOVEMBER 2004 |
DECEMBER 2004 |
JANUARY 2005 |
FEBUARY 2005 |
MARCH 2005 |
APRIL 2005 |
MAY 2005 |
JUNE 2005 |
JULY 2005 |
AUGUST 2005 |
SEPTEMBER 2005 |
OCTOBER 2005 |
NOVEMBER 2005 |
DECEMBER 2005 |
JANUARY 2006 |
FEBUARY 2006 |
MARCH 2006 |
APRIL 2006 |
MAY 2006 |
JUNE 2006 |
JULY 2006 |
AUGUST 2006 |
SEPTEMBER 2006 |
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com