Monday, December 12, 2005
Shattered
Tomorrow will be the day where dear bf will be in camp. Emotionally, I'm not under control. I just feel like crying sey. I dun like the feeling of loneliness. I dun like the feeling of knowing he's not by my side.
Dear,
You will be going thru a new phase in life. A new chapter in your life. You will be experiencing new things, meeting new people. I hope we can make this thru. Your sis told me, she has faith in us. I have faith in our love. this will be a great jump in our relationship. no more "college school sweethearts". We're more than that.
Dear,
I'm loving you more each day. 5 years of that bond, will be a passing cloud to us. And what happen after that, I'm patiently waiting for it. we have so many things planned out. our next vacation. I just can't wait.
Dear,
I love you, and always love you. We'll always be the most loving couple of all. You're the only person in my heart. You're the light of my life. You're everything to me.
Dear,
Good luck in this new phase of life. Even though I'm literally shattered about this, but I have to be strong right dear? I have to be independant now. I might fall real bad for the next few months, but I know, you'll always support me from wherever you are.
Loving you dear
{11:26 PM}
FEMME
Love(s) online
,
hits
" with the status of madly in love with
my
one and only, muhammad farhan. "
AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams
DESIRE
Him Perfume |
Guess T-shirt
sale period is the best |
V3i
thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo |
Sentosa with BF
|
Tenting with BF
|
Going for dear's POC
| Shoes | Dress
TALK
EXITS
Aslan |
Azy |
Benson |
Bob |
D-ana |
Dinah |
Ema |
Farah |
Farhan |
Freaky Z |
Frizzy |
Kamal |
Lil Sarah |
Mira |
Nadia |
Nana |
Nasrul |
Natalie |
Radee |
Ria |
Shida |
Shikin |
Suhana |
Wak Khai |
Yan Yan |
PAST
SEPTEMBER 2004
OCTOBER 2004 |
NOVEMBER 2004 |
DECEMBER 2004 |
JANUARY 2005 |
FEBUARY 2005 |
MARCH 2005 |
APRIL 2005 |
MAY 2005 |
JUNE 2005 |
JULY 2005 |
AUGUST 2005 |
SEPTEMBER 2005 |
OCTOBER 2005 |
NOVEMBER 2005 |
DECEMBER 2005 |
JANUARY 2006 |
FEBUARY 2006 |
MARCH 2006 |
APRIL 2006 |
MAY 2006 |
JUNE 2006 |
JULY 2006 |
AUGUST 2006 |
SEPTEMBER 2006 |
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com