Every Little Thing...
Monday, January 02, 2006


Goodbye 2005

2005 been a wonderful year for me. Not all year round, but yeah, to sum it all up.. it's been fun.

365 days of ups and downs, laughters and cries, worries and confusion and lots more. But sure I did learn alot of good things from all this.

Lots of happiness happened in 2005, to sum it up, like 5th Feb when my frenz and bf planned for my bday surprise. It was amazing. Thanks khai, lind, farhan and the rest for everything! Den, mid year of 2005 was when I celebrated my proudest moment, when I went up stage to get my DIPLOMA. yes, it was really good to stand on stage and seeing my siblings smiling at me. =) ahhh. what a feeling. Den to celebrate my 10th. First year eva. Bliss. And many other lah. It's simply countless.

But what I know, I sure had lotsa fun in 2005. It's been great. Time flies didn't it??

Not gonna elaborate on the bad things that happened. Let it just remain as a memory at the back of my mind yah?

Well, just hoping 2006 will bring more happiness, not only to me. But to everyone around me. Yeah, includes YOU as well. The one reading this.

To my BB fam, if somewhat you're reading this. Let's have a reunion soon k. I miss you all... Lind, Dinah, Azy, Sha, Nana, Aisah, Shida, Khai, Alyym, Shuhaimi, Suhaimi, Kamal, Nasrul, Lan, Fir, Is.. we all should meet up. If i missed out yr name, I'm sorry, it's not that I forgot, but it just slipped my mind. Yeah, i miss you all. =)

Take care everyone, Yuni just like to wish all of you a bless 2006 ahead. May it be filled with happiness that you all long for.... mwahhh~

p/s left one month and 6 more days to my birthday. Dun forget k! hahahaha.. =)

{1:50 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com