Every Little Thing...
Thursday, January 26, 2006


Hibernating

Watch out! Singapore gonna hibernate soon. haha. I mean with CNY around the corner, most of the shops will be close. And yeah, wad are we gonna do. Movies, Sentosa.. what else sey.. haha..
But aniwayz, think gonna have a chill out weekends.

So yeah, not much work to be done today, due to most probably the hibernating period. I guess everyone's already in their holiday mood. So am i.
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm Seeeeennnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!" hahaha.

Think I'm gonna be tired today, basic theory lessons, followed by rushing to Tampines to get my spec. Prolly gonna sleep over at my bro's place tonite. Am so freaking bored. What to do eh. If only I can play games. hah!

Oh well, 2 more hours, before I can go back. (what!! 2 more hours!!!) hehe.. i wish I could sleep now. I wish, he's with me now. I wish I was laughing with the tripodZ now.

oh well, dear msg me and asked me wad's the name of King Arthur's magician. I dun even watch that movie.. haha. wth, i asked my colleague. heh.

{3:56 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com