Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, January 18, 2006


Living the Life Full Of Lies??

I don't understand sometime why people in general wanna tell lies. I mean, i'm not saying that I'm perfect and I don't tell lies, I do. That's why I said, people in general.

Anyway, my point is, why should we tell a lie and then live our life with full of guilt because of that particular lie. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here. But then, we always said, the truth hurts, but has anyone think that the lie will hurt more in the end??

Why choose a route when you know that in the end, somehow, one way or another the truth will be out. I don't understand why all people care to tell are the lies. And sometime, some people are just soo used to telling lies, it already become a habit for them. I mean, what is life if it's full of lies kan?

Just think about it. I am too. Just something in the morning. Food for thought. =)

{9:48 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com