Every Little Thing...
Friday, January 20, 2006


Troubled Mind

Been having a troubled mind yesterday.. no.. actually for the past few days.. something is troubling me yet again, but I'm not too sure what.

Sometime I don't know what I'm thinking or rather saying. And yes, my words are my weapons. I mean, it's at a snap of fingers I can just let out all my sarcasm that's been filling my mouth. Haiz. Maybe it's another phase of life. Like, I'm gonna turn 21 soon. Somehow it freaked out the shit out of me. :(

Being 21, will life change drastically? sheesh. i dunnoe. But i'm looking forward to the chalet.. =) wow weeee~

anyways, think it'll be a few more days i'm gonna feel like this.

yesterday i chatted with nana. we miss the bb pple like alot. talked about old time. i miss aisah's blurness, miss shidah's kementelan, miss nana loudness, miss sha's long-windedness, miss azy's sarcasm, miss dinah's nonsense.. and lastly but i truly really really miss is... I miss lind's t*t*k. heheheheheheh. i dunnoe lah, i miss the guys too. entahlah i miss everyone.
and this week, i seriously miss my bf. i dunnoe why. why ah??

30th gonna meet the bb fam hopefully. and the 4th. hope they come.

{9:18 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com