Every Little Thing...
Monday, February 13, 2006


Haf you ever wondered

And it's back to Monday. And sure it sucks! Weekends was rather short. Spending time with dearie was never enough. I miss him already and I don't know why.

I felt rather sick today. After lunch, all the food came out. And I felt something choking me today. What happened sia.

Niway, I really haf no plans for this week. Tomorrow's valentine's day and dear is not around. It's not as if me and dear celebrate it, but it'll be nice to be together tmr. But it didn't really matter to me cuz we just don't believe in showing extra love, care and concern with gifts on just Feb 14. It's just morally wrong. heh.

Anyway, yest got a belated bday present from my Aqil and Nayli (or rather my sis and bro in law). They bought for me Guess? wallet. The one i've been wanting. wehehehe.. =) best ahh!

haiz, i'm just plain tired and lazy today. I wanna go home. "Dia" will be on tv today. heh. and desperate housewives too. going zara later. i have plans for today, but tmr onwards?? hehe

{3:50 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com