Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Tuesday.

Spending my Tuesday at home cuz my toe is in huge pain due to the fall i had last sunday. Went to the doc earlier just now and gosh, the doc was so un-gentle. I feel like slapping his face sak. But oklah, he bandaged my poor toe again. My toe got a new white tube dress now. heh. the wound at my knee, he asked me to leave it to dry. and my other bruise, still painful, but manageable lah.

So Tueday at home, i miss work somehow. heh. boring lah. nothing's good on tv. I can't sleep cuz I just had my lunch. tsk tsk.

Oh well, karaoke session with the ladies were good yesterday! funny. I like my colleages. all super duper fun. They are like sisters to me. heh. Let's do it again soon okayz! heh.

-to the bf, I'm sorry bout the things i've said yesterday. I didn't mean at all to hurt you. But you know my intentions are good. love you bf-

{2:07 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com