Every Little Thing...
Monday, March 06, 2006


All Were Shattered

I've thought of alot of wonderful things to write when I'm on my way back from my classes. I wanted to write how i smiled the whole journey even though things don't go my way. I wanted to write about alot of beautiful things I felt even though people don't see it.

but guess, it's all shattered. all my thoughts are gone. it all fell into pieces.

thanks!

why can't you just see, that i'm trying to change. i wanna change for the better. i'm sorry i've been difficult all these while, but can't you just give me a small opportunity for me to change? Please, give me a chance, that's all i'm begging from you.

{11:50 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com