Every Little Thing...
Friday, March 03, 2006


And Happily.. It's Friday!

weee~ Finally Friday is here... kekee.. Dear is coming back home tonight. Miss my Mr.Policeman u noe.. sayang lah dia... hahaha..

So yeah, gonna have my class later at night. Cam malas nak pergi. But cannot lah. Been missing 2 of the classes. Cam maner nak pass kan.

Life's been soooo good now. I dunnoe, I'm just happy with work, family, friends, surrounding and of course the obvious with dear. hehe. Even though sometime, I dun understand the situation dear is in, like he's tired and stuffs, but yeah, I'm beginning to. i think all our downs are making us a stronger couple now. heh.

bro asked my mum something bout my future. whether i'm serious with farhan or not. my mum likes him alot. Yeah, I'm glad that my family likes him. Cause it'll be difficult if you know, your family opposed to your relationship. But I'm glad, just have to wait wad's my future has in store for me.

Sheesh, let's for now just enjoy the situation we're facing now. Life is blissful when you just make the best outta it. All those shitty days, just tend to make u a stronger person.

Love u dear.

{11:55 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com