Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, March 14, 2006


FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I manage to go SHEESHAING~ after craving for sooooo long.. kekeke..

and finally I met the TripoDz. I had a great time laughing with them. Like Alyym said, it's been a long time he really saw me laughing, cuz i was really serious at work.. kekeke..

and finally... i saw the nicest full moon.. :)

oh well, my evening was like.... initially TripoDz went to KFC aft work and had dinner . Bump into Alyym and the gf.. Den aft that, TripoDz were contemplating on weder to go sheesha or not. and finally we did. went ard Al-Majlis area, saw Lan and Fazli.. they are very kental ok. but gerek ah.. laughed ALOT.. my jaw hurts.. den a while after that, Ali came. All the 6 of us, were laughing and laughing and telling jokes and everything.. kekeke..

I had a great time... BEST!!!!!!! I still miss the TripoDz though. but too bad i didn't bring my camera.. tsk tsk tsk.

Grape mint and peach flavour are damn nice ok. haha.

{11:16 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com