Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, March 22, 2006


i'm so fed-up

kinda lost my other sim card. but the funny thing is, i didn't even realize. this is because, i rarely use that number. wtf.

and apparently, starhub guys called up and informed that the bill shoot up due to overseas call to indonesia. i was so fucking pissed, i was shocked, dumbfounded. I mean, if I know my sim card is lost kan, i could have report about it long time ago. but the thing is, I dun even noe. Starhub says that they can't do anything about it and I have to pay for the bill. I was seriously lost for words ah, cuz i'm not gonna pay for something i dun use. And I dunnoe how much he has use for local numbers.

So, Starhub gave me a few international numbers and I tried calling them. One of them told me that, it's this guy named Michael, and the other lady told me his name was Ricky. And all the numbers were Batam numbers. Fuck lah, whoever use my number. I know that this bastard is going to Batam on March 26. Probably he's some sicko, pervert guy who goes to Batam to woo girls. Arrggh! It just irritate me just thinking bout him sak.

I seriously owe alot to my colleagues, Eka and Cecilia for helping me out on this one. Eka for talking to the Indonesian pple and Cecilia for talking to the Starhub pple. And today, I'm going to the police to lodge a report.

It just gets on my nerve ah. Mum been nagging me bout all this. Please lah eh, if i know how it got lost, i wouldn't lose it in the first place.

I just hope, Starhub can cover for me and treat this as an exception. sheesh.

{1:33 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com