Every Little Thing...
Friday, March 17, 2006


It's Nice..

It's nice to haf the talk yesterday.. I mean, at least my doubts had been cleared. I'm sorry sometime I asked too much from you, but it's just that I feel so dear by u.. and that i feel very much pampered by u ever since day 1. and the changes I have to expect is just sometime overwhelming.

Even how much problems we may face, i know it tends to make us a stronger couple kan dear? I mean, sometime, that little assurance can change alot of things.

I'm glad.. that somehow, there's this guy by the name of Muhammad Farhan is in my life now.

i'm very much in love. I'm contented. =)


{9:16 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com