Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, March 28, 2006


It's time for an update...

Oh well... Weekends were somewhat short for me. Didn't do anything much. Things could have been better, but it was partly my fault. I shouldn't have expected so many things at one go.

But anyway, Saturday, met the bf for a while. We didn't go anywhere nor did anything much. sheesh. But it's oklah, it's the past anyway.

Den Sunday, i accompany the bf studying. And it was raining while we studied. heh. Then in the evening, I sent him back to camp. With someone else accompanying us... and it's the lil angel, Nayli Insyirah. He was really surprised to see her. He didn't expect it. But it was a surprise for him. It's nice to see him holding the lil angel. Kissing her. Just makes me go awwww.. So we send him all the way to Eunos, we both went back. I succeeded, she didn't cry at all.. next week can do it again! weee~

So back to Monday. Didn't do anything much. Went back home, my aunts and uncles were at home. So just chatted the evening away. Later at night, watched Dia and after Dia went to the police station to make a report for the lost of my SIM card. It's a very slow process ok. I had to wait till bout 1.30am and everything's done. And the best thing is, I dun even noe if they want to investigate my case or not. blargh~ I just hope it's settled soon. Pening lah kepala nie. Oh btw, the bill came in, costs me freaking S$544.37. Sheesh~

Oh well, it's tuesday. I miss bf.

{9:57 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com