Every Little Thing...
Thursday, March 09, 2006


Why does it seem so long

This week, been rather draggy. I don't know why. And tiring too. 3 days straight been having driving classes. Finally today can go back home early and have a longer rest. At least I wun be so moody at night. (yes it has always been me ok)

Yesterday's driving lesson was freaking nerve wrecking. I was driving in the circuit initially but the instructor told me to drive outside. (i was already shivering eh!) so yeah, wen we went out, he brought me to the industrial roads ard ubi. As you all might know Ubi area is famous for their heavy traffic and HUGE vehicles. So made a few mistakes here and there, like driving too close to the next vehicle, which i almost hit the left wing mirror. hahaha. Too close to pedestrian and stuffs. But one thing that I'll never forget was when I was at a junction. And so I tot it's unsafe to go, and I brake the car, and when suddenly behind me i heard other drivers horning and i heard tyre screeching. i was fcking panic ok. but the instructor keep on talking to me, and somehow divert my attention, but i was like damn scared lah. haha. so after that all my coordination with my foot and gear shifting went hay wire. But the instructor said I went well. Everything's good. khahah. But I noticed that most of the experts drivers are cruel towards we learners. Like tak bagi chance gitu. Idiots. Can you all be more nicer please???? But my instructor was best yesterday. Nice. Tapi cam dia gatal gitu kan. hahaha.

Oh well, next Monday another lesson. I hope I can drive a lil faster than yesterday.

Today.. oh wow, still thursday. Total shitness. I want my weekends now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I can't wait to go to the Johor Golf Course next week.. Golf time!! oooo-wee.. I hope the plan works..

I demand for a shopping spree now and I hope vouchers and money will fall from the sky and right into my hand....... best! ok. I'm blabbering nonsense. Cuz I'm tired.

-to you... it's nt that i'm not proud of you cuz you can drive fast. But it's more of that i'm worried and concern for you. But it just seem you misunderstood me.-

{11:20 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com