Every Little Thing...
Monday, April 03, 2006


about the girl next door.

I looked at her, and I felt sad
How disturbed her life was
And how insecure she felt
It's all about the girl next door

Was that smile for real?
Was her eyes filled with tears?
Was her heart been shattered too many times?
That's the questions I have, for the girl next door

The only thing I hear from her
Was the weeping she let out every night
And if i'm lucky, some screamings
That's all I know about the girl next door

She's indeed a beautiful lady
With a fair skin and big eyes
But why were there line of scars on her hand?
That's what amused me about the girl next door.

And now, all about her was just history
So many questions unanswered
So many truth to be discoverd
She laid down, lifeless
And it's the end of the girl next door.

-YuniQue, Apr 03-

{2:51 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com