Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, April 11, 2006


I just feel like blogging

Actually I have nothing to do, but i just feel like blogging. I have so much times in hand, cuz, my bosses not in. Sickening ey? If one is not in, all will not come in. If one is in (like yesterday) everyone's in. Wah~ Yeah, and other thing is, I've been dealing with pple in NY, so due to the times difference, I will not receive any email from them until tomorrow. =)

AniwayZ, i'm just plain tired and sleepy. Cuz it's raining this morning. How I wish I was at home, sleeping, dreaming away. Talking bout "dreaming away", i've been having pimples!! oh noooo~ I gotta keep my face free from pimples for Kak Yan big day. lol. My mum said, "tulah, berangan je." And I was like in my heart.. "berangan eh... about u lah dear!" haha. So yeah, I think gonna get my baju by this week! or is it next week? I forgot lah. hahaha.

What else to update ey, I know some pple likeeee reading my entries. So yeah, I shall update it to the fullest. Hmm, my "schedule" for Saturday is full. Morning: driving (alone). Afternoon: rest/out (with dear). Evening: hollabackcrew AND Anugerah (bf, me and lil sara).

Sheesh, I'm missing my 2 lovely ladies, my monyet and cicak! I miss you both ah, so many catching up to do. My gossips basket is overflowing ok! It's been a while since I meet you both. To the tripodZ, 24 more days to our outing! Can't wait. When will the tripoDz makeover be ah? And of course, to my primary skul buddies, i miss you. Saffy, I always bump into you.. but the 4 of us should sit down and you know... me and dee have ALOT of confessions to make. Right dee? hehehehehehehehe...

Oh well, the bf having his driving enhancement now. It's a slippery road out there. Drive with caution k dear. Nk speed tu, ingat2 sikit k. When you gonna gimme a ride?! *chuckles* and when is my sentosa getaway gonna come? our tenting session. <3

So yeah, lunch soon, now I'm gonna get back to work for a while ~ till den.

{11:02 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com