Every Little Thing...
Thursday, April 20, 2006


I wanna go for holiday

I've been craving to go for holidays.... I'm in need of one.. I wanna take the plane again. I wanna go backpacking in europe with my girlfriends. I wanna do lotsa things.

Or just let me go to BKK and I can just shop all I want... I miss Phuket, I miss Khao Lak. I miss the times spent there.

I miss Brunei, I miss sneaking out late at night with my cousin and doing things we weren't suppose to do.

I hope end of this year, I'll go somewhere. I want a beach getaway. I want Cebu, Krabi, Pulau Redang... sheesh~

I've been stressed out at work.. I need a getaway.. boyfie, bring me somewhere can? lol**

{11:36 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com