Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, April 05, 2006


It's Wednesday

It's Wednesday, for the past few days, been kinda busy for me. Work wise that is. And now, i'm like procrastinating. Cuz it's Wednesday. haha.

I can't wait for weekends. So many things to do. I wanna get hold of my V3i. Dear, please let me buy them. please darling. =) Singapore sevens coming to town this weekend. Can't wait. Hope it doesn't rain! So, here's the plan, 9am: Meeting. 10am: Breakfast with bf. Den off we go!! hehehe.
Oh darling boyfriend, you dunnoe how much i always look forward for weekend.

Anyway, someone is really getting on my nerves. I mean literally. Finding opportunities behind my back and all. And infront of me, being as angel as she can get. No. I'm not talking about backstabbing here. Just some "opportunists" Thank god, the other person been truthful to me. You always think I don't know things that's happening around me. You are WRONG! I just choose to be ignorant. But ignorant doesn't mean tolerance. Get it! I'm reaching my limits seriously. Thanks to you, we always make fun out of it.. <3

Oh well, 2 more days. Hmm.. should I do it this Friday or next? Next friday means Good Friday. Hmm.. Can I do it dear?? hehehe..

{10:56 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com