Every Little Thing...
Monday, April 17, 2006


something bothering you

That voice was not the normal voice. something bothering you and i can't figure out what. It brings tears to my eyes, cuz I can't be there for you to help. I can't hold you dearly in my arms. I can't look into your eyes and understand what you are going thru.

Dear, I feel so shitty right now, knowing you're there troubled, and I can't be of any help. If I could, I would have gone to you right now, just to let you know that you are never alone. Shit ah, it aches my heart real bad now. If only you knew, how worried I am for you right now.

"Dear, you're the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I could never asked for more. We've gone through so many things, and we've yet to explore more. You touches my heart with your soul, and I'm proud to be your gf. I want to spend my days with you dear. You're the only one."

Gosh.. I wish I was there with you.

{12:16 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com