Every Little Thing...
Thursday, May 18, 2006


Finally

After many editing, I finally change my blog skin? Nice or not? hehe. Still more things to add though.

Sometime, I wish I have the patience and a lil bit more knowledge to make my own skin. But yeah, the underlined words, are the KEY words.

So yeah, kinda just came back from company's dinner at Poppi in Fort Canning. Very peaceful place I must say. Great for weddings. *hint hint* Hahaha. So mingle around, joked with my colleagues from R&I. They are bunch of funny people when they are not STRESS. =) Few of myother colleagues went to Thumper. Asked me along cuz it's ladie's night, but tomorrow's working.. hello.....! So me and sis stayed and had a small performance by few of my colleagues. And one of the ladies in the band knows how to play the drums!!! So cool!! I soo wanna learn how to play drums, can somebody coach me? I know Lan Kental, Muhsin, Saufi plays the drum. I seriously wanna learn it. :) Let's go jamming one day ok? heheh. like real. *bf can i learn the drums please???*

Talking bout bf, haven't heard him since in the afternoon. But you know what? Tomorrow he's booking out! I'm a happy bird.. lalala.. And dear been asking me to find people who rent cars. How will I know sey. Owel, I love it. It's finally friday tomorrow.

*can you believe it, my boss pinched me just now (in a joking manner). I think he's drunk. lol*

{11:19 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com