A special day? of course, for the moms.. But I don't believe in showing extra love by buying gifts or anything only on this day. And if you ask me, I didn't buy for my mum anithing. But I was at home, spending QUALITY time with my mum. Helped her in the kitchen. I think just being present at home, means alot to her.. Sorry dear, couldn't follow your family lunch.. But it's nice to know your mum actually wore the pant suit i bought for her.. hehhe. =)
Today, i didn't celebrate with one mum, but 7 mothers!hehehe.. went over to my aunt's place to have a gathering. hehe. bestest. so much laughters, so much fun.. and importantly so much LOVE!
soo...
Happy Mother's Day! And to my mum, I love you many2!!
*************
And to add on another story, someone I know passed away. We were not close-knit friends. But yeah, back in poly days, as one whole group we did talked, we did joked. We knew each other existence. It's hard to believe, but it's true.
Sedekahkan Al-Fatihah untuknya.

Faizal, semoga rohmu dicucuri oleh Allah SWT. Amin