Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, May 03, 2006


i'm all worked up

there's like piles of papers on my desk now which need to be clear up. but today is wednesday.. and i'm soooo lazy. my body is aching, my shoulder will come off anytime soon. *literally* heh. this is the occupational hazard. who said becoming a secretary is safe? one of my colleague now having slip disc due to sitting for too long. so now u tell me, which part of being a secretary is SAFE? haha

anyway, we're planning for a KL trip. I hope it'll work out somehow. Since I'm not able to go to Bali, KL will be just nice. Please eh pple, try to make it ah. or maybe we could try somewhere nearer. hmmmm~ i'm looking at Sibu Island. But I wanna go to Krabi. Wahhh.. beach getaway.. how nice~

i miss boyfie so much. I don't know why. it seems like it is taking forever for weekends.

he's looking so cute in this old photo. I like this hairstyle lah dear.

oh yes.. this weekend, HOPEFULLY going to sentosa with the tripodZ + boyfie. or at least i noe all of us are going out.......

dear! i demand for our tenting session soon ok!!!! =)


{11:24 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com