Every Little Thing...
Thursday, May 04, 2006


memories

my mum was talking to me.. about.. the day I was BORN... and my childhood days...

I was born at HOME.. yes, at blk 38, bedok south road, #10-496. I still remember the address k. My mom didn't expect I was coming out on 7th Feb 1985. She and the doc tot i'll be coming out in March. So yeah, tak sempat rasa good hospital. Supposedly I was born in Gleneagles.

k.. Den my mom told me, how I cried wheven i saw a stranger. I would wail out loud.. I was like that for 2 years. Then, she told me, how I would play with my toys when the clock strike 11PM.. heh.. how i danced to this indonesian song during my aunt's wedding.. how i'm scared of lion dance.. how i acted out a scene from this movie called Do Re Mi..

It was sucha nice memory.. how i wish I could be a child again. free from worries. Very naive, very playful.. Very innocent.. and very pampered too. It's nice to hear everything from my mother's mouth. Means, i was never forgotten. My history was never forgotten by her. At least now I know, if everybody else forgets bout me. I know i have my mum with me.

Sheesh~ now i'm missing my dad too. hope he's always there watching over me. I hope, i'm still his "daddy's lil girl"..

*sometime i wish i could embrace my parents in my arms once more*

{10:55 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com