Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, May 17, 2006



Sheesh, I feel bored. Looking at my phone, and there's no calls yet from dear. I'm not expecting any, but I miss his voice. Usually about 1pm, he'll call me. Asking what am I doing, usually I'll be having my lunch. Then sometime, he'll call me in the late afternoon. And of course at night, our usual routine.

But today, don't think he'll call me. All because he's in Ubin. Bugger~

Anyway, my work's all done. All the interviews scheduling that's been "killing" me for the past few days, finally sorted out. So many candidate, I sometime got mixed up. Hahaha. But Alhamdulillah, all arranged. =)

After Allahyarham Faizal's depart, I realize life is too short for us to waste. Life can end just like that, without giving you prior warnings. Without giving you the slightest hint. Sometime, we tend to take things for granted. I'm just scared that if my life was taken just like that, who's gonna fulfill my many wishes? who will grant my desire? so many "unfinished business". Subhanallah.
Now, I understand, to tell people how much they mean to you, means alot. It doesn't matter if we have to tell them everyday, what is important, is to let them know.
So family, friends, if you happen to read this.. bear in mind that I care about you. And you are always missed by me. Sometime, I don't express it that much, but I do. Every of my friends, whether they are close knits, hi-bye, or just smiling.. all of you will and has already in one way or another make an impact in my life.
Allahyarham's depart, taught me a lesson. never take things for granted. Never get angry when you weren't suppose to. Forgive and forget. Life is too important to waste it and worry about silly things. And life is too short to hold grudges. Life is precious and we shouldn't learn to take revenge, hate while we are still living. Cuz when we die, these feelings die with us too.
And I learn that, I should be following my religious rules more often now. I should not take my religious lightly. Insya Allah, I will try to kuatkan imanku.

On a lighter note: It's midweek madness. 2 more days to weekends. I love weekends. I love weekends more a little less than my bf! hahahah. How am I suppose to keep myself busy at night? I've been downloading games, been playing diner dash, but it's only free trial for 60mins. argh bugger. Any ideas anyone?

Hmm, for now. Back to work. like real.

{3:00 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com