Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006


So Kecoh

Haiz. So kecoh at work. All because my boss is stuck in traffic jams in Jakarta and most likely couldn't catch the flight. But he will try, even after the gate closed. And now, all the other SQ flights are waitlisted. So he have to go for Lufthansa flight. But the driver in Singapore keep on calling me asking "so how? which flight will he take?" how would I know sey until he reached Jakarta airport. haiz.

Guess I am really doing work today. Except for now lah. hehehe. Anyway, only few more minutes to 6.. means i'm going back soon!! yay~

Oh, did I mention I went to the gym again yesterday. Did some body pumps class. Penat sak. And now whole body is hurting. I wanna join the kickboxing class.. so i can kick some ass! hahaha. or the exotic dance.. den i can, shake that ass. =)

{5:42 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com