Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Some things worth the smile.. or laugh

While waiting for the bus on my way back from work, my and sis had our normal conversation. But today went like this:-

Me: My friends said, my toes are like a retard. Lind and Farhan makes fun of it.
Sis: (looking at my toes) Ya, it looks like a retard. Look at mine, nicer. (points to her toes)
Me: burst out laughing while saying, yours lagi worst than mine. short and fat.
Both: Laugh till teared. or rather, laugh out loud.

*this is one of the normal cases where me and my sis making fun of each other in a nice way*

Later at night, while talking to dear. He sang for me the song My Girl.


"I got sunshine, on a cloudy day.
Wen its cold outside, i got the month of may.
I guess u say, wat can me me say tis way.
My girl, talking bout my girl"

And another song, only this verse:


"I just call to say, I love you. I just call, to say I care"

Yep, i know he loves me alright. *winks*

And lastly, the 3-hr to the Indon show, DIA worth the wait. Bliss.

Goodnight everyone. Time to tuck snuggle in bed.

{12:34 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com