Every Little Thing...
Friday, May 26, 2006


TGIF!

Finally it's friday. It feels so long and slow this week. And i'm so happy it's friday. =)

I get to meet dear, tomorrow is weekends, i'm getting my pay.. GSS starting today! SHOPPING! I already have my list. Dear, you shld get your list too ok, den we can go shopping together. Hmm, let's date on June 17?? can can??

Tomorrow there's this YEC dinner at Suntec. Ohh, i don't know what to wear. What am I suppose to wear? Formal. Yuck! Guess i'll wear something simple. Which I don't know what. hahah.

it's almost 12. we're having Mexican food today. yummmmmm

{11:38 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com