Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, May 30, 2006


The Weeks Passing By

As I looked at my calendar, I realize that time flies very fast. It's almost half a year. And the next half a year, time will flies even faster than now. Trust me. Have you got the feeling of being too scared to face the future? Well, I do. I hate to even think what's future has in store for me. Sheesh..

I'm very sleepy right now. The whole office is like ghostown, all becuz most of the people are in Hong Kong for some conference. Wish I was there too. =) I'm in need of a holiday. Badly. Planning something in June, but it's still in mid-air.

*my colleague just farted - i couldn't stop laughing*

Oooh.. going shopping for shoes later with dearest sister. Best, checking out at Guess, if there's anything nice. =)

{5:47 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com