Every Little Thing...
Thursday, June 08, 2006


Flare up

Ok, anyone who gets on my nerves sure get a piece of me. Like my sis said "you're young, but you're mean" YES I AM!

The first time, which was yesterday night, I flared up at my driving instructor. Ok, firstly his pronouciation SUCKS big time. "if you look behind, make sure u see the glass" fuck what the hell is glass sak, after much thought, ooohh dammit it's GRASS lah! And there's a few more mispronounciation ah, which made me so blur lah. Then there's one time where I made a mistake, and he let out a big sigh. Wahhh, i was fuming sak. And told him off, this is my first time learning this ok. So that's why i'm slow lah. Now what you want me to do? I swear at that moment I wish to just get out of the car. Then after that he makes stupid jokes ah, i just laughed sarcastically.

And today at work, my travel department make a huge, stupid mistake. Didn't issue my boss's ticket (even after I told them to!) and the ticket got cancelled and no more seats available. And the only next class available is the higher economy which we have to pay extra. I just went up to them and said: "what is this? if my boss wanted this higher seat, he would have not book it months ago, and becuz he wants to secure seat at economy class that's why he booked early. I don't like all this ah. You better try to get that seat back ah" Yes, I was very angry ok.

Yes, too bad these 2 pple "played" around with me during my PMS. Sorry, but you asked for it.

Oh, tomorrow's friday. I can already smell the BBQ chix for this weekend already. Hello CHALET!

{10:44 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com