Every Little Thing...
Thursday, June 15, 2006


I'm so into you.

From tonight onwards, i'll be learning something new. Since i'm sucha computer illiterate, i'm so outdated. haha. I shall learn photoshop from today onwards. Dee, teach me ok? :p

The times I spend everynight at my comp, I can use it to learn alot of things. Seriously, if I put the exact same amt of concentrations for my comp to my studies back during my school days, I think i'm able to go far. Oh what the hell.

Currently, I've been enjoying my work out session at Planet Fitness. It's just the feeling after the whole jumping around thingy makes me feel so energetic. So next week, shall try pilate. So Mon & Tues: Gym day. Just need to lose the fats and toning up. kekekeke.

Yest, dear told me something that makes me soo blushed and flattered. Next stage... soon? We'll see.. hehe. At least the topic has been brought up. Happy lah saya! Just counting down the mths for the 2nd.

{11:01 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com