Every Little Thing...
Monday, June 05, 2006


Is it a good thing, or bad?

Well, the plans where i'm suppose to go to KL end of this mth with friends and bf gone down to waste. Cuz dear brother won't allow me too.

He said, I want to let you go, but I just couldn't see myself letting you go..

Maybe thru everyone's eye, i'm still the "baby" in the family and I'll always be the youngest sibling in the family. And since my dad is not around anymore, my bro has this HUGE responsibility over me. I respect his decisions. I'm neither angry nor disappointed, but I am happy. Happy to know that it proves that my bro still cares and loves me.

Oh well, me and bf has something else line up. =) at least spending time with him is what i'm looking forward to. :)

{10:53 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com