Every Little Thing...
Sunday, June 25, 2006


Life passing by.. oh so beautifully

The past few days been good. Extremely fun ah.

On 23 June, Muhammad Farhan finally POC! yeah, now he is a full time police officer, a sergeant. How cool is that. I used to date a rugby captain, and now, i date a policeman sergeant. He looks good on that day - emotional day for him. But I know, he'll be ok, going thru another phase of his life..


Big smiles from him with his OC

Then yesterday, went for our movie date. Watched Silent Hill. Oh well, it's sad cause I got more frightened and tense up playing the game compared to the movies. *that explains everything ey* heh. Not really a good movie. Gamers - u can just continue with the games. Den we went window shopping, walked around town. Hate to find the word SALE everywhere but I'm on tight budget. Dammit.

And today, did somthing very different. Me and dear went for a dragonboat training. It was TIRING ok. And painful too. And wet too. Hahah. But it was fun. So thinking if I should actually go next week. Hmmfff.. Pictures will be up shortly.

Oh well, tomorrow i'm not working. BIG plans hopefully to work. weee~

{10:50 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com