Every Little Thing...
Saturday, June 17, 2006


A lil less shopping

A lil bit of shopping in the evening was good. Finally got myself a Guess t-shirt. :) also Alyym bought for me my very the basi birthday gift. I was shopping for my skirt and blouse, and he paid for it. Thanks alot! And, i'm not that selfish, i bought for dear a t-shirt too.

Well, weekends is here. Nothing much to look forward except for Sunday. Oh well.

I really want to see dear in his number 1 uniform, but i guess, it was never meant to be. I'm very disappointed ok. But there's nothing I could do. :( The NDP peeps are much more important I guess. I feel so.. fed up sey.. Yea, all the excitement gone down the drain. *but at least i know i can still watch him graduate from police school*

good night everyone

{12:53 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com