Every Little Thing...
Friday, July 07, 2006


And so it's Friday

I can't wait for tomorrow. Get together with dearest Sharina and Faezah. I miss them like a whole lot.

I've been thinking lately bout my friends. From pri, to sec, to poly.. I'm glad I still contact with some of them. But I miss the ones I let go. The ones I ignore, the ones I lost contact with. It's not that I delibrately wanna ignore them, but due to some circumstances, I have to. If i were to list out all the people that I miss, that sure gonna be a long one.

But hey, I'm as always contented with my life now. I'm blessed with close knit friends. I'm blessed with a perfect family. And I'm blessed with a loveable bf and his family. But I guess life is all about losing and gaining things. I've lost some friends, but I gain a few more. :)

So now, it's friday. Not a good friday, due to the woman cycle and something at my *beep beep* there's this *beep beep* which is *beep*ing painful. Ok, the beeping, go figure k. =)

Oh, and nowadays at night, I always get this chill. I'll shiver even though I covered myself with blankey and my fan/air-con is off. I will shiver and curl myself up. Wonder wat's wrong. I think i'm turning cold blooded. Hehe..

Okiez, so I'm going ahead to do my work. Oh yes, you guys sure know Hady Mirza from Singapore Idol right. I always told my fren that he looks familiar. NOW i remember where I met him. We used to take pictures together when me and sis got to meet Missy Elliot back in 2003! My memory very good ey? *it's actually my sis who recognize him, not me. hehe* If you don't believe, I shall scan the photos and upload it soon! bah ok?

This time around, really back to work.. :)

{1:37 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com