Every Little Thing...
Monday, July 10, 2006


And the victory that is worth waiting for

The waking up at 2am while still in pain is all worth it to when I saw Materazzi equalized the score with France by his powerful header. And the sleeping at 5am in the morning is all worth it to see my Italian men or rather Fabio Canavarro holding the world cup trophy.

I'm the happiest girl today cuz Italy won the world cup. 4th champion to be exact and the previous one was back in 1994. I still remember when I told everyone that I supported Italy from they start, they will say "haiyah.. Italy not good lah" now we see who is the good one ey?

And shame on Zidane for finishing his football career with a red card. Tsk tsk. Not a good example for a CAPTAIN.

Men Galore....

And the victory is theirs..


my golden boy - Alessandro Del Piero


the guy with really sharp features - Francesco Totti


and the new found love - Fabio Canavarro, which is also one of the best defender.

I really enjoyed the World Cup this year. At least it's not Brazil nor the home team that took the trophy away. Ohhh.. and how i wished I was the trophy. hehe.. it's nice to see the Italian men kissing and hugging it.. ohh wahh.. :)

For now, Let's see what World Cup 2010 has in store... =)

*pictures all again courtesy of Official Sit of Fifa World Cup

{8:28 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com