Every Little Thing...
Saturday, July 01, 2006


A different kind of weekend

Somehow, starting of weekend wasn't good. Was damn sleepy when I woke up in the morning for my driving, no thanks to Germany vs Argentina the night before. So yeah, got back home, got a hitched from my instructor. He saw me waiting for 58, and he offered me a lift since he stayed in Tampines. It's good lah, cuz I was rushing back home to catch up on my sleep.

So had a nap, woke up bout 12+. Then dear called me, i was really cranky with him due to the slight misunderstanding the night before. I was cranky when I met him. But he's still as sweet as ever, holding my hands, hugging me. Hehehe. sorry dear, but it's partyly your fault also. heh. So we watched Just My Luck. Very nice, romantic movie. But I almost got into a quarrel with a grp of girls there. All because the were damn noisy. Literally TALKING OUT LOUD. I just let out a loud "SHHH!" and "shut up". Heard one of them saying bitch. I almost stand up and just went up to them. So after the movies, got to find out they were like sec 1 minahs. fine, give it a go. kiddies.

Oh well, after movies, dear went back cuz he gotta go to work. I waited for him, and send him afterwards.

And since just now, i've been playing with dear's N-gage. I'm addicted to it. Hahahah. And yeah, my sis found a V3i. Lucky her. So it means i'm getting my 3230 back! weee~

Okiez, soccer starting. Go England! =)

{10:52 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com