Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Everyday is a sun shining day

It's been rather hot nowadays. Perfect for beach getaways. Remind me of Pulau Redang though.

So it's a Tuesday. Feels so lazy to go to work cause my both my bosses not around. One in India, another one in China. hehe..

Dear's working morning today, so won't be meeting him. Tomorrow he's working as well. And when he's working... that's when I can......... play with his N-gage!!!!!!!!!!! Sims Bustin Out to be exact. hehehehehe.. i'm sooo addicted to it. I rather not sleep. Hahaha. Yes I am that addicted to the game.

Oh, yesterday's date over Gelare ice cream waffle is perfect. And dear keep on saying, we should have a waffle maker at our home (insya Allah) and he wants to have waffle every morning for breakfast. hahaha. Sometime dear's remark are downright adorable.

And later that night, we had this serious talking bout working life. Dear is going thru a rough time, just like how I went thru earlier in this phase. I remembered how I will cry on most night cause it's just basically culture shock. I just hope he'll be fine and he remembers all my "wisdom" words. hahahaha.

I miss tripoDz so much. We'll meet up soon lovelies.

{10:18 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com