Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, July 12, 2006


I'm back

I'm back home. Oh yes, as some of you might not know, i've been hospitalized since Monday night due to my infection at my upper thigh. Docs told me I need to go for operation on Tuesday. I swear I was nervous and I couldn't sleep at night. I cried while talking to dear at night, but he was very calm for me. And I glad he was.

So on the operation day I was very fidgetive. I wanted to get over and done with it, but yes still feeling nervous and scared. My op was about 10am+. The nurses, surgeons talked to me, but I wasn't even concentrating. Then when in the op theater, they gave me general aesthetic. I fell asleep and only to wake up in the recovery room. I cried when I woke up cuz I was in great pain. The nurses pushed me back to my ward, and dear was there. I cried even harder when I saw him. He held my hand, he just looked into my eyes. And at that moment, I was very relaxed and calm.

So when dear was with me, we sure had alot of laughters. Thanks dear for everything. Thanks for rushing from work to be by my side. Thank you for the letter u wrote me when i fell asleep beside you. Thank you for the food you gave me. :) You are really a diamond to me.

Then later in the afternoon, my bro, SIL, Faiz and Cha came. My childhood sweethearts were there too, Diana, Saffy&Adi. Then some of my relatives came too. And some others lah.

Thanks everyone to show that you care. Thanks for the gifts and chocos. And yes, to others, thanks for the smses. =)

So, hello 16 days of MC.

{5:41 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com