Every Little Thing...
Sunday, July 16, 2006


The Monday that will make no difference

So.. for the first time, Monday is like the ok-watever day. Everyday is like a weekend to me now. Nothing really matters if it's Sat or Sun or Mon or watever lah.

I wanna watch movie. I can't wait for Lake House. I wanna watch Jack Sparrow. BUT.. i can't sit for too long. My lovely ladies - Diana, Saffy and Sharifah.. when are u coming over to accompany this self proclaimed princess? haha.

And dear, I wanna play monopoly with you again. Can can?

I wanna go outttttttttttttttttt! After this wound is all cover up.. i need a good spanking. hahahahahahaha.. Ok, i dunnoe wat's that for. :)

ok, good nite everyone. :)

{11:25 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com